Thursday, January 30, 2014

Black vs The Rest of The World.

Patterned Jacket- Cotton On 
Black Trousers- H&M 
Beaded Crop Tee- Glamour (Urban Outfitters) 
Black Flats- Urban Outfitters 

Who doesn't love a little black? The color that goes with everything, flattering to wear, hiding multitudes of sins, and most importantly makes you rather slim, is always a must in your closet. I personally have more colorful pieces of clothing in my closet but since black will never ever go out of fashion it is definitely good to have. Let's face it, black is just easy to throw on with anything! 

Here I paired black trousers with a intricately embellished crop tee and to top it off I added a splash of color and pattern with a twill jacket. I love to add color to what I am wearing especially when I wear black. The red, mustard, and gray tones in the jacket doesnt overpower the beaded crop tee which is rather perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment