Saturday, January 11, 2014

Off to Florence, Italy!!!


It's unreal to me how I will be stepping outside of the New York into a place that is completely unknown to me. Only traveling to places within America and India, these next 6 months will be unforgettable. I am very excited that I will be able to experience a different lifestyle and most importantly different kinds of fashion styles. Being a fashion student going to a city that is filled with inspiration and personality is really a dream come true. 

Let me tell how you, packing for this specific trip was not easy. I had to pack at least 3 times, taking clothes out and putting more in. After 3 solid long days of packing ended up with 2 overweight bags, 1 carry-on, and of course a purse of some sort. In that I only fit a fourth of my closet. Maybe even less than that. It's funny how airlines only allows 1 bag that is 50 lbs. I definitely cannot take only 1 bag. But what can you do but just pay for the extra bag. Knowing me I will most likely go shopping almost everyday. 

Anyways, I am super excited to go on this trip and cannot wait to see all different kinda of fashion styles, clothing stores, people, places, and so much more. Did I mention how I cannot wait to go shopping?! 

(The bags that are overweight, filled with things I might not even need!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment